This is about my experiences with online dating. Just that simple. I have been dabbling in online dating for about 8 months and in the beginning would fret over wearing the right outfit and making a good impression. I would be a nervous wreck heading out the door and driving to my meeting place. Now I can't wait to get out the door and meet the next one. What has changed? Oh my gosh. I can't wait to hear the next guy's story. Will he be on psychiatric disability? Will he tell me about the woman he's been seeing and what they will do over the weekend? But wait...I'm getting ahead of myself.
If you believe what you hear, the risks involved in meeting someone online run the gamut from the possibility of meeting serial killers to married men to men trying to steal your money or men who just lie about who they are. I'm here to tell you my experience has been very different and have met men who are totally guileless and reveal the most amazing things on the very first meeting. Which can be a great timesaver, by the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment